During your initial consultation, we will discuss signs and symptoms you are presenting with, and gain an understanding of your medical history. Diagnostic tools such as pulse and tongue diagnosis are used. Coreena then discusses with you her findings and proposed treatment plan for recovery and healing.
Consultation fees – Constitutional Acupuncture
- Initial Consultation $110
- Follow up consultations $95
- Students and Pensioners $85
- Children (ages 0-12) $65
Consultation fees – Other
- Cupping $80
- Cupping and Constitutional Acupuncture $110
- Ear Candling, including Head Massage and Facial Massage $80
- Auricular (ear) Acupuncture (including take home seeds) $80
Consultation fees – Specialised Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- The Ultimate Luxurious Full Face and Body Acupuncture Rejuvenation Treatment includes Body Acupuncture, Facial Diagnosis, Facial Acupuncture, Auricular Acupuncture, Galvanic Spa or Gua Sha facial, Jade Roller, Head Massage, Foot massage, Face Massage using organic skin care products, is $255, and is 2 hours in total. Please allow an extra 20 minutes for initial consultation.
- The Luxurious Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation treatment includes Body Acupuncture and Facial Acupuncture is $195, and is 1.5 hours in total. Includes head and foot massage.
- The Galvanic Spa treatment with Body Acupuncture is $170, 1 hour in total. No needle option available for $120. Both include head and foot massage.
- Facial Gua Sha with Body Acupuncture is $170, 1 hour in total. No needle option available for $120. Both include head and foot massage.
- Facial Cupping with Body Acupuncture is $170, 1 hour in total. No needle option available for $120. Both include head and foot massage.
Late Policy: If you arrive late and I have appointments immediately after, I may only be able to offer you your remaining time, incurring full treatment fee. If I am running late I will give you the full treatment time.
Cancellation Policy: A minimum of 24hrs notice is kindly required, or your deposit will be forfeited. If no deposit was paid you are required to pay half consult/treatment fees. If less than 24hrs notice is given, full payment of consult/treatment fee is charged.
All Health Fund rebates available depending on your level of cover.