Coreena has over 15 years of clinical expertise in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and has special interests in pain management, anti-aging therapies, reproductive health, stress management, digestive health, mental health, post operative rehabilitation, skin conditions and neurological disorders. She is an advocate of preventative health and food as medicine.
Coreena’s extensive experience over two decades in health management, business and professional sports, alongside being a mum of two, gives Coreena a unique perspective and a commonsense approach which appeals to people across the board.
Coreena provides a supportive environment where she works with you to design an effective treatment plan to achieve greater balance, health and joy in your life.
- Current Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Advanced Diploma of Oriental Health Sciences
- Advanced Diploma of Acupuncture
- Advanced Certificate Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Advanced Certificate Oriental Medicine Paediatrics
- Advanced Certificate in Women’s Health
- Member of SNTR Inc Association
- AHPRA registered TCM Acupuncturist
- Member Chinese Medicine Board of Australia